Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing facilities & services and coordinating with all departments/teams to ensure smooth services. (Active role - front end)
- Managing day to today operational aspects of the services & facilities.
- Ensuring the quality of services by following up with the team leads, identifying the needs of the resources and ensuring the timely provision of the requirements.
- Reviewing processes, highlighting irregularities and suggesting areas for improvement with possible solutions.
- Future planning and analysis of services provided by the admin department.
- Working with management to create short- and long-term planning, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
- Process mapping, maintaining logs, preparing reports for management, as and when required.
- Manage operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Monitoring/supervision of the staff members.
Skills and Specifications
- Must be a good communicator and possess potential problem solving skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be a team player and have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Should interact with staff cordially and understand their problems and give solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
Education and Qualifications
Candidates need to possess a bachelor/masters degree in business management or related area.